best breast augmentation in florida

best breast augmentation in florida

breast implants lipo in the whole tummy area with fat put into my buttocks and my cheeks i was unbelievably impressed yes i can see it in my clothes i can see it in everything i wear if you can get that hour glass back into thebody your clothes look great everything looks great

cause i had been like a size 2 my entire life and then i just couldn't beat it i could not beat it for me the waist my husband the boobs and the butt but for me the face and the waist absolutely and i would say waist one face two because i've been a size 2 my entire life i weighed 100lbs between 110lbs and 112 forover 40 years

over 40 years i weighed that and then i hit menopause and i put 10lbs on and i don't care how much exercise i did or what i did eat or what i didn't eat orhigh protein you know i couldn't i got fat i got a tire i had never been heavy in the waist and that bothered me

so yeah i'm pretty happy

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

breast augmentation extra large

1 year after breast augmentation

h cup breast augmentation